SAGE Publications/ The Company
The academic and professional publisher of choice
SAGE Publications is an independent international publisher of journals, books, and electronic media. Known for our commitment to quality and innovation, we are a world leader in our chosen scholarly, educational, and professional markets.
The SAGE Story – a little history of SAGE
Our highest priority is to make any contact you have with SAGE—whether as a book author, a journal editor, a contributor to one of our journals, a customer, or a reader—a pleasant and rewarding experience.
SAGE's publishing philosophy is based on three principles:
Relationships — We depend upon the experience and expertise of the authors, editors, learned societies, colleagues, and vendors with whom we work.
Vision — We focus on anticipating and delivering what our customers want.
Excellence — We are committed to quality in all that we publish and in all that we do.
Innovative ideas and approaches consistently distinguish SAGE's publishing, across all of our programs. Our products include:
- Journals at the forefront of knowledge, contributing to the disciplines of the future, and delivered in varied electronic and print formats
- Academic and reference books with breadth of vision and valued content
- Innovative teaching texts for college courses
- Professional books reflecting practical approaches to new perspectives and challenges
What sets us apart from our competitors?
- We are owned and managed by publishers, not financial investors. We take the long-term view rather than being influenced by short-term financial results or goals.
- We offer global publishing on a human scale—large enough to have the capabilities of a multinational company, but small enough for individual authors, editors, societies, and colleagues to influence our direction.
- We possess an unmatched core competence in global marketing.
We welcome you to SAGE Publications and invite you to explore our Web site for more information about our products and services. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us by phone (805) 499-0721 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
|SAGE Publications USA||SAGE Publications London|
2455 Teller Road
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
1 Oliver's Yard 55 City Road
London EC1Y 1SP UK
|SAGE Publications India||Sage Publications Asia-Pacific Pte Ltd|
|B 1/I 1 Mohan
Cooperative Industrial Area
New Delhi 110 044 INDIA
|3 Church Street
#10-04 Samsung Hub
Far East Square, Singapore 048763