In the Handbook, the nation’s leading mentoring scholars connect existing knowledge to cutting edge theory, research directions, and practice strategies to generate the “must-have” reference for mentoring theorists, researchers, and practitioners.
- Breaking New Theoretical Ground in a Time of Change
- Making Sense of Our Research and Planning New Directions
- Building Bridges Between Research and Practice
- Coherence within and across Research, Theory and Practice sections
- The Handbook is framed within the new career landscape, which incorporates changes in diversity, organizational structure and technology