People are the most important resource in education and their effective leadership and management is vital to the success of all educational organizations. This new collection of readings provides an up-to-date account of current thinking about working with people in education, both as individuals and in teams. The book deals with the ways in which people perform in the workplace and examines effective leadership and management of human resources.
This book is part of the three-volume series, Leading and Managing for Effective Education. The series provides high quality readings on key contemporary issues including:
- Leadership, values and contextual influences
- Leadership preparation
- Strategy and managing change
- Organizational effectiveness
- Improvement and accountability
- Leading and managing people and teams