|Kevin R Cox||Ohio State University|
|Murray Low||London School of Economics, London|
|Jennifer Robinson||The Open University|
|© 2008||640 pages||SAGE Publications Ltd|
|For more information, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-818-7243|
- Scope and Development of Political Geography - key debates; the geography of knowledge; conceptualisations of power; and conceptualisations of scale;
- Geographies of the State - state theory; territory and central local relations; legal and judicial geographies; borders; and states and nature;
- Participation and Representation - citizenship; space; electoral geography; place; media public space; and social movements;
- Political Geographies of Difference - class; nationalism; gender, sexuality; and culture;
- Geography Policy and Governance - regulation; welfare; urban space; planning, environment;
- Global Political Geographies - geographies of imperialism; post-colonialism; globalization; environmental politics; international relations; war; and migration.
The Handbook of Political Geography is the standard work and will be widely used and highly-cited by all scholars with an interest in politics and space.The SAGE Handbook of Political Geography is designed to be the standard work, widely used and highly-cited, by all scholars with an interest in politics and space.