Structural Health Monitoring is an international peer reviewed journal that publishes the highest quality original research that contain theoretical, analytical, and experimental investigations that advance the body of knowledge and its application in the discipline of structural health monitoring.
The journal has a broad topical coverage and it serves as a primary reference for the structural health monitoring of aeronautical, mechanical, civil, electrical, and other systems. The multidisciplinary nature of the journal is intended to foster the intersection of different technologies to address the varied needs and applications for structural health monitoring. This journal is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
The Achenbach Medal
At the IWSHM 2009 conference at Stanford University the Achenbach Medal has been created to recognize the outstanding contribution of a young investigator (within 10 years of his/her Ph.D).
Details of this award are listed below.
1) The Achenbach medal will be awarded to a young individual (within 10 years of
Ph.D) for his/her outstanding research contribution in the field of Structural Health Monitoring.
2) Every year only one individual will be selected for this honor - every year the nomination deadline is October 31.
3) It is an international award and nominations from all over the world are encouraged.
4) For nomination please send by October 31 a nomination letter (one page limit) emphasizing the basis of the nomination along with a 2-page long CV that should contain the publication and citation records of the nominee (among his/her other contributions) to Professor Tribikram Kundu (email@example.com).
5) Self nomination is not allowed.
6) The award will be formally presented at the SHM workshop banquet in the following year.
2010 – Dr. Sourav Banerjee
Structural Health Monitoring is available electronically on SAGE Journals Online at http://shm.sagepub.com/
|Institutional Subscription, Combined (Print & E-access)||$1,259.00|
|Institutional Subscription, E-access||$1,133.00|
|Institutional Subscription, Print Only||$1,234.00|
|Individual Subscription, Print Only||$129.00|
Individual articles are available for immediate purchase online (See View Full-Text icon above). Print copies of individual issues can be purchased by contacting the SAGE Journals Customer Service department firstname.lastname@example.org 1-800-818-7243.
If you are eligible for non-standard pricing please contact Journals Customer Service department email@example.com 1-800-818-7243 for a price quote.
|Institutional, Single Print Issue||$226.00|
|Individual Single Print Issue||$28.00|
|Frequency:||Bi-monthly||eISSN: 1741-3168||ISSN: 1475-9217|
|Months of Distribution:||January , March , May , July , September , November||Current Volume: 14||Current Issue: 1|
|Other Titles In:||