The journal’s Cultural Geographies in Practice section offers an editor-reviewed space for critical reflection on creative expression in the discipline of geography, on artistic, civic, and policy practices that inform and/or relate to geographic concerns, and for reflections on and with practitioners in or outside cultural geography. It acknowledges, presents, and discusses the intellectual and practical engagements with the journal’s interests beyond a narrowly conceived academy. We particularly encourage submissions from practitioners beyond the academy, and from collaborations between academics and other individuals and groups.
cultural geographies remains committed to an extensive Book Review section where we publish both review essays and reviews in brief.
A successful paper in cultural geographies will typically:
· Advance a new approach to an issue or debate in cultural geography or the humanities and social sciences more broadly.
· Significantly further an existing approach to an issue or debate in cultural geography or the humanities and social sciences more broadly.
· Detail a truly exemplary empirical case that does not significantly forward new theoretical approaches, but makes clear how existing approaches work.
When authors make clear their contributions in these areas, their papers are much more likely to succeed.
In general, we avoid:
· Strictly empirical case studies, or case studies that represent applications of existing approaches without forwarding those approaches.
· Interdisciplinary papers that do not engage with cultural geography.
|Institutional Subscription, Combined (Print & E-access)||$1,015.00|
|Institutional Subscription & Backfile Lease, Combined Plus Backfile (Current Volume Print & All Online Content)||$1,117.00|
|Institutional Subscription, E-access||$914.00|
|Institutional Subscription & Backfile Lease, E-access Plus Backfile (All Online Content)||$1,016.00|
|Institutional Backfile Purchase, E-access (Content through 1998)||$877.00|
|Institutional Subscription, Print Only||$995.00|
|Individual Subscription, Combined (Print & E-access)||$148.00|
Individual articles are available for immediate purchase online (See View Full-Text icon above). Print copies of individual issues can be purchased by contacting the SAGE Journals Customer Service department email@example.com 1-800-818-7243.
If you are eligible for non-standard pricing please contact Journals Customer Service department firstname.lastname@example.org 1-800-818-7243 for a price quote.
|Institutional, Single Print Issue||$274.00|
|Individual Single Print Issue||$48.00|
|Frequency:||Quarterly||eISSN: 1477-0881||ISSN: 1474-4740|
|Months of Distribution:||January , April , July , October||Current Volume: 22||Current Issue: 2|
|Other Titles In:||