Royal Society of Medicine Journals to be published by SAGE from November 2012!
We are delighted to announce that from November 2012 onwards, SAGE has taken over publication of all 28 titles of the Royal Society of Medicine. Click here to read the press release.
These journals range in scope from primary research to clinical practice, covering topics from experimental medicine to venous disease. The flagship Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine is one of the most widely read and enjoyed general medical periodicals, providing insight into a broad spectrum of issues facing medical professionals.
- Acta Radiologica
- Acta Radiologica Short Reports
- Annals of Clinical Biochemistry
- Clinical Ethics
- Clinical Risk
- Experimental Biology and Medicine
- Hand Therapy
- Handbook of Practice Management
- Health Services Management Research
- International Journal of Care Pathways
- International Journal of STD & AIDS
- Journal of Health Services Research & Policy
- Journal of Medical Biography
- Journal of Medical Screening
- Journal of Telemedicine and Telecare
- Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine
- JRSM Cardiovascular Disease
- JRSM Open (Formerly JRSM Short Reports)
- Laboratory Animals
- Medicine, Science and the Law
- Medico-Legal Journal
- Obstetric Medicine
- Post Reproductive Health, formerly Menopause International
- Scottish Medical Journal
- Tropical Doctor
Subscriptions for all journals are currently handled by Portland Customer Services until further notice. For institutional and personal subscriptions, and subscription renewals please contact email@example.com.
Orders via subscription agents
If you are using a subscription agent, please instruct your agent as usual. We have notified all subscription agents of this change of publisher and they will be able to handle your query.
My subscription includes online access to the journals. Is there any change in access?
The journals are currently hosted and available to access on HighWire. Online access to the journals will switch to SAGE Journal, also hosted by Highwire, in due course. An update will be sent to current subscribers when the journals have moved to the SAGE Journals platform.
Who do I contact if I have any questions?
If you have any queries relating to the acquisition, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently asked questions
To view a list of frequently asked questions, please click here.