This book supports nurses in investigating their own professional practices in order to develop the new insights and approaches:
· embodying holistic perspectives in dialogical and relational forms of individual and organisational learning,
· equal emphasis on processes and outcomes;
· welcoming all participants’ contributions , and listening to all voices;
· developing a patient-centred focus where people are involved in their own healing;
· building communities of enquiring practices.
This book is intended for undergraduate student nurses, qualified practising nurses in clinical settings who may or may not be engaged in formal professional education courses and nurse educators and managers.