Turn your classroom into a digital adventure in learning!
In the classroom of the 21st-century, the power of mobility has begun to play a significant role in the learning experiences of our students. The ubiquitous digital devices they use so frequently and unconsciously can be harnessed as powerful tools for learning, creativity, and discovery.
With Apps for Learning, Middle School: 40 Best iPad/iPod Touch/iPhone Apps for Classrooms, Harry Dickens and Andrew Churches continue an exciting journey through the world of educational apps. Learn about some of the best apps for middle school classrooms, such as:
- Creative storytelling apps like Puppet Pals HD
- Powerful language skill builders like Play2Learn and SpellBoard
- NASA HD and Solar Walk, which allow you to take a trip across the galaxy
- Book Creator to make your own unique digital books
- Drawing Pad to produce a work of art
These apps and many more are just waiting for you and your students to discover!