Your all-in-one solution to college and career readiness in the 21st century!
No doubt about it, technology is a necessity in the Common Core classroom. Enhance your curriculum and launch a stress-free implementation of the Common Core’s required technology components with Google’s suite of free, easy-to-use educational tools.
Written for both the tech-challenged and tech-savvy teacher, this book shows you the "how" and "why" of using Google Apps for Education to meet key college and career readiness standards. Michael Graham shows how you can easily plan fun, Common Core-aligned lessons with
- Specific, step-by-step instructions and screen shots for a variety of Google apps
- Complete sample lesson plans and correlations for elementary, middle school, and high school
- Technology Infused Teaching Tips for maximum integration of Common Core standards into your curriculum
- Resource Links to training videos, websites, and interviews with current Google Apps for Education users
- Classroom management and online safety tips
- Authentic student work examples
- Preparation for the Next Generation Assessments
In clear and direct language, Google Apps Meets Common Core walks you through the process of transforming your classroom into a 21st century learning lab for college and career ready students!
"The author provides simple directions approachable to tech users at any level, from novice to advanced. I was so glad to discover new apps and ways to use technology in my classroom and for my own record keeping."
—Heidi Guadagni, Learning Specialist
French Prairie Middle School, Woodburn, OR
"This book provides wealth of information to learn how to use Google Apps as a learning tool in the classroom. You’ll learn how to provide your students with the skills needed to become proficient with using technology throughout their day and have access to their work from any device."
—Betty Rivinus, Special Education Teacher
Canby School District, OR