The Teacher’s Guide to Intervention and Inclusive Education
1000+ Strategies to Help ALL Students Succeed!
- Glynis Hannell - Fullarton House, Australia
January 2007 | 264 pages | Corwin
Formerly published by Peytral Publications
The Teacher's Guide to Intervention and Inclusive Education enables educators to quickly identify individual student's difficulties and strengths and then target intervention directly where it is needed.
The book's practical, creative strategies are designed to help students of all abilities to improve skills in reading, writing, and mathematics. Educators will also find methods to enhance students' concentration and habits of organization, and techniques that promote success for advanced students, learners with disabilities, and students who are at risk. This resource includes:
- Observation charts for making quick, systematic profiles of students' strengths and difficulties
- Over 1,000 teacher-tested ideas for successful intervention and inclusion
- 42 innovative reproducibles for teachers, parents, and students
- A comprehensive section on how to help students succeed in math
- A practical section on working with colleagues and parents to enhance student outcomes
1. Effective Teaching
3. Written Language
5. Concentration and Organization