The Take-Action Guide to World Class Learners Book 2
How to "Make" Product-Oriented Learning Happen
- Yong Zhao - University of Kansas, USA
- Homa Tavangar - Growing Up Global, Author
- Emily McCarren
- Gabriel F. Rshaid
- Kay Tucker
Education Policy | School Change & Reform | School Change & Reform
Your blueprint for product-oriented learning
The World Class Learners series provides the most complete information available on designing twenty-first century schools poised to leapfrog into the future! These practice-oriented books expand on Dr. Yong Zhao’s acclaimed World Class Learners, which presents a new framework for cultivating creative and entrepreneurial students. Now, with this second book in the follow-up three-volume set, Zhao digs much deeper, revealing how exactly to put that framework into effect.
The second book in the series outlines how to
- Understand entrepreneurship and project-oriented learning
- Implement “making-as-learning” POL curriculum
- Help students create quality entrepreneurial products
- Understand ownership, copyrights, and patents
Implement Zhao’s new paradigm shift one phase at a time, starting with any book, depending upon your priorities. Better yet, read all three volumes for a complete blueprint to entrepreneur-minded schooling.