BUNDLE: Radford: On-Your-Feet Guide: Mentoring Conversations: 10 Pack
All On-Your-Feet Guide orders receive FREE SHIPPING! Use code SHIPOYFG at check out.
The On-Your-Feet Guide to Mentoring Conversations provides practical ideas for:
- Taking advantage of every mentoring moment, no matter how much time you have
- Setting goals with your mentee
- Assessing mentees' needs
- Tracking mentees' growth
- Modeling self-care as a mentor
Each On-Your-Feet Guide is laminated, 8.5”x11” tri-fold (6 pages), and 3-hole punched.
On-Your-Feet Guides (OYFGs) provide you with the ultimate “cheat sheet” to implement effective change in your classroom while in the moment of teaching. Designed for accessibility, and providing step-by-step guidance, the OYFGs are written by experts who take research-based practices and make them doable for the busy teacher.
Use On-Your-Feet Guides
• When you know the “what” but need help with the “how”
• As a quick reference to support a practice you learned in a PD workshop or book
• To learn how to implement foundational practices
• When you want to help your students learn a specific strategy, routine, or approach, but aren’t sure how to do it yourself