· What is methodology and what does it mean?
· How does methodology differ from method?
· What methodologies can you choose from?
· When should you use qualitative, quantitative, or mixed methodology?
· How can you use methodology to inform decisions about method?
Working through the subject within an hour's read, this Little Quick Fix helps students to avoid diving into research before they've cleared up uncertainty and confusion, so that they can truly progress into the next step of their research project or dissertation.