Features of the 2015 Edition include:
- Legislative Profiles: A detailed look at each major piece of legislation that lawmakers considered during the session, regardless of whether it became law
- Key Votes: In-depth analysis of votes chosen as the most critical in determining the outcome of congressional action on major issues
- Vote Studies: Analysis of the roll call votes cast in Congress, including a close study of the level of presidential support, party unity and member participation during the year
- Roll Call Votes: Easy-to-read tables, including each member’s vote on every bill that received a roll call vote
- Public Laws: A chronicle of bills enacted into law during the year, including a brief history of the bill, the sponsoring party, date of passage and presidential signature
This and previous editions of CQ Almanac are also available in print and as an online Archive from 1974-2014. Contact us at email@example.com for details or to add the new and past editions of this vital resource to your collection today!