Features & Benefits:
- 150 signed entries (each with Cross References and Further Readings) are organized in A-to-Z fashion to give students easy access to the full range of topics in community corrections.
- A thematic Reader's Guide in the front matter groups entries by broad topical or thematic areas to make it easy for users to find related entries at a glance.
- In the electronic version, the Reader's Guide combines with a detailed Index and the Cross References to provide users with convenient search-and-browse capacities.
- A Chronology in the back matter helps students put individual events into broader historical context.
- A Glossary provides students with concise definitions to key terms in the field.
- A Resource Guide to classic books, journals, and web sites (along with the Further Readings accompanying each entry) guides students to further resources in their research journeys.
- An Appendix offers statistics from the Bureau of Justice.