A step-by-step introduction to successful fieldwork, this guide will help you to plan, design, conduct and share your research.
Packed with practical tools and real-world examples, it includes:
· Field-tested checklists for each stage of your research
· A glossary with key, highlighted terms
· Postcards from fieldwork experts providing global case studies
· Further reading that expands social theory into applied research
· Advice on effective virtual research within digital and hybrid settings as well face-to face fieldwork.
Clear, pragmatic, and multidisciplinary, this is the perfect book to open your eyes, ears, and minds to the world of fieldwork.