This interactive eBook includes access to SAGE Premium Video and much more!
STUDENTS: Still need to purchase your eBook access code?
- For instant access, get your copy of this interactive eBook at vitalsource.com.
- Prefer a shipped option? Click on the "BUY NOW" button on this page and select the “Slim Pack” (shipped access code) version from the drop-down menu. Your interactive eBook access code will be shipped to the address you indicate in your order form. Please note: shipping fees apply. You will have 180 days of access with this Slim Pack option.
INSTRUCTORS: Bundle and save!
- Order using bundle ISBN: 978-1-0718-1340-9 (interactive eBook + Loose-leaf version) and your students get this interactive eBook at no additional cost.
- Note: Instant access is not available with interactive eBook + Loose-leaf version bundles. All bundles will ship with the Loose-leaf version and corresponding interactive eBook 180-day rental access code information (slim pack).
This dynamic, mobile-friendly interactive eBook version of Fundamentals of Human Resource Management: People, Data, and Analytics goes way beyond highlighting and note-taking, giving you access to SAGE Premium Video—curated and produced specifically for this text. Simply click on icons in the eBook to experience a broad array of multimedia features, including:
- VIDEO: Boost learning and bolster analysis with SAGE Premium Video. Recapping the fundamentals in every chapter, each video activity is paired with chapter learning objectives and tied to assessment via SAGE coursepacks. Videos featured include Inside HR interviews where students can hear how real companies are using HR to gain competitive advantage, as well as SHRM and TEDTalk videos.
- SAGE BUSINESS CASES: Access exclusive, influential business cases which provide students with real-world cases and discussion questions for additional in-depth analysis.
- OFFLINE READING: Using the VitalSource Bookshelf® platform, download your book to a personal computer and read it offline.
- SOCIAL SHARING AND FOLLOWING: Share notes and highlights with instructors and classmates who are using the same eBook, and “follow” friends and instructors as they make their own notes and highlights.
Need a Personalized Demo? Contact your sales representative today.