Are you looking for caring and creative ways to support students on the autistic spectrum?
Helping Pupils with Autistic Spectrum Disorders to Learn provides guidelines to help educators structure the classroom environment, understand and improve behavior, and look at transition through the eyes of students with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). With invaluable insights from the author's many years of practice, this resource includes:
- Visual resources for supporting learning and behavior
- Practical ideas to try out in your setting
- Case studies to illustrate best practice
- Answers to frequently asked questions
- Photocopiable activities for staff training exercises
This is an essential read for all teachers and anyone who supports learners with ASD.