How to Write Successful Business and Management Essays
- Patrick Tissington - University of Warwick, UK
- Markus Hasel - Management Consultant, Paris
New to the Second Edition:
- Relevance of writing skills to employability highlighted throughout
- Additional content on researching a topic
- New content on adapting writing for different audiences
- New content on academic writing tips
- Addition of useful websites
- Additional coverage of plagiarism
- More on critical evaluation
- More on changing requirements through different levels of study
SAGE Study Skills are essential study guides for students of all levels. From how to write great essays and succeeding at university, to writing your undergraduate dissertation and doing postgraduate research, SAGE Study Skills help you get the best from your time at university. Visit the SAGE Study Skills website for tips, quizzes and videos on study success!
This resource is a must for teachers and students alike. It is relevant and up-to-date on curriculum change and on disruptive technology impacting learning and teaching delivery. It will enable mastery of essay writing for life.
This book presents a much needed, well structured and extremely accessible opportunity to those seeking further guidance on writing essays.
This book is a must for students in higher education, not only those studying business and management but across the social sciences. It demystifies essay-writing by providing a practical and accessible yet rigorous guide to writing excellent essays. It offers students a route to develop their own informed voice, a critical skill both in higher education and in the wider world of work.
My students have found this book invaluable
Sample Materials & Chapters
Chapter 10: How Essay Writing Will Help with Your Career Success