The instructor resource site supports your teaching by making it easy to integrate quality content and create a rich learning environment for students with:
- a password-protected site for complete and protected access to all text-specific instructor resources;
- test banks that provide a diverse range of ready-to-use options that save you time. You can also easily edit any question and/or insert your own personalized questions;
- multimedia resources that direct students to video and websites that help explain the history of psychology and how developments fit in context with world events.
- sample course syllabi for semester and quarter courses that provide suggested models for structuring your courses;
- editable, chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides that offer complete flexibility for creating a multimedia presentation for your course;
- An Instructor's Manual with lecture notes, discussion questions, and class activities that summarize key concepts by chapter to help you prepare for lectures and class discussions.