Built to support your teaching. Designed to ignite learning.
“With Vantage, I set up my course in under 10 minutes, which is unheard of...And it benefitted students, they did all the right things in all the right places. I love vantage!”
—Karin Machluf, Instructor, Penn State Scranton
“My learners really enjoyed the SAGE vantage experience. Many of them said it forced them to read, which aided in their comprehension…The feedback I received is that they all really enjoyed the interactive nature of the program, as well as the [number] of activities…”
—Daniel Amoruso, Instructor, Boise State University
Watch the video and see how it works
Introduction to Leadership: Concepts and Practice, Fifth Edition – Vantage Digital Option delivers trusted SAGE textbook content on SAGE vantage, an intuitive digital platform that offers auto-graded assignments and interactive multimedia tools, all carefully designed to ignite student engagement and drive critical thinking. Built with you and your students in mind, it offers easy course set-up and enables students to better prepare for class. With evidence-based instructional design at the core, SAGE vantage creates more time for engaged learning and empowered teaching, keeping the classroom where it belongs—in your hands.
Builds on core concepts, moving students from basic understanding to mastery.
Offers frequent knowledge checks, applied-learning multimedia tools, and chapter tests with focused feedback to assure students know key concepts.
Makes it easy for students to study wherever they are—students can take notes, highlight content, look up definitions, and more!
Feeds auto-graded assignments to your gradebook, with real-time insight into student and class performance.
Written by expert authors and teachers, content is not sacrificed for technical features.
Affordable access to easy-to-use, quality learning tools students will appreciate.
About Introduction to Leadership: Concepts and Practice, Fifth Edition
Peter G. Northouse’s bestselling Introduction to Leadership: Concepts and Practice provides readers with a clear, concise overview of the complexities of practicing leadership and concrete strategies for becoming better leaders. The text is organized around key leader responsibilities such as creating a vision, establishing a constructive climate, listening to outgroup members, and overcoming obstacles. Grounded in leadership theory and the latest research, the fully updated, highly practical Fifth Edition includes a new chapter on destructive leadership, 18 new cases, and 5 new Leadership Snapshots.
SAGE coursepacks for instructors makes it easy to import our quality content into your school’s learning management system (LMS)*. Intuitive and simple to use, it allows you to
Say NO to…
- required access codes
- learning a new system
Say YES to…
- using only the content you want and need
- high-quality assessment and multimedia exercises
*For use in: Blackboard, Canvas, Brightspace by Desire2Learn (D2L), and MoodleWith SAGE coursepacks, you get:
- quality textbook content delivered directly into your LMS;
- an intuitive, simple format that makes it easy to integrate the material into your course with minimal effort;
- assessment tools that foster review, practice, and critical thinking, including:
- diagnostic chapter tests that identify opportunities for improvement, track student progress, and ensure mastery of key learning objectives
- a diverse range of test items with chapter quizzes, and test banks built on Bloom’s Taxonomy and AACSB standards
- activity and quiz options that allow you to choose only the assignments and tests you want
- instructions on how to use and integrate the comprehensive assessments and resources provided
- a comprehensive Media Guide for the video resources;
- chapter-specific discussion questions to help launch engaging classroom interaction while reinforcing important content;
- editable, chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides that offer flexibility when creating multimedia lectures so you don’t have to start from scratch;
- class activities provide instructors with ideas for in-class, online, and experiential exercises for individual students or groups of students;
- sample course syllabi with suggested models for structuring your course that give you options to customize your course to your exact needs;
- lecture notes that summarize key concepts on a chapter-by-chapter basis to help you with preparation for lectures and class discussions;
- case notes provide summary of cases in the text along with an analysis and answers to case questions; and
- all tables and figures from the textbook.