Is project-planning a project in and of itself? Does project-based learning (PBL) feel more like a pipe dream than a reality in your classroom? Dr. Jennifer Pieratt, a consultant and former teacher herself, knows just where you’re coming from.
Developed from the author’s experience in the trenches of project-based learning over the past decade, this book will lead you through the planning process for an authentic PBL experience in a clear and efficient way. Project-based learning has been found to develop workforce readiness, innovation, and student achievement. In this book, the keys to implementing PBL effectively are explored in a simple, easy-to-use format. In addition to thought-provoking questions for journaling, readers will find a visually accessible style featuring
• #realtalk soundbites that honor the challenges to implementing PBL
• Tips and resources to support the project-planning process
• Planning forms to guide you through planning your projects
• Key terminology and acronyms in PBL
• Exercises to help you reflect and process throughout your project plans
If mastering a PBL framework is on your list, prepare to cross it off with the help of this book!