- Identify ways in which you mismanage your time
- Effectively plan both group and individual tasks and assignments
- Successfully balance academic and other life priorities.
Super Quick Skills provide the essential building blocks you need to succeed at university - fast. Packed with practical, positive advice on core academic and life skills, you’ll discover focused tips and strategies to use straight away. Whether it’s writing great essays, understanding referencing or managing your wellbeing, find out how to build good habits and progress your skills throughout your studies.
- Learn core skills quickly
- Apply right away and see results
- Succeed in your studies and life.
Super Quick Skills give you the foundations you need to confidently navigate the ups and downs of university life.
Watch our Super Quick introduction to time management with author Kaye Rabel.
Watch the video recording of the Getting the Most Out of Your University talk, hosted by JS Group and featuring SAGE Study Skills authors Kaye Rabel and Helen Coleman, for some top tips and a Q&A on health, wellbeing and academic success.