Get 12 months FREE access to an interactive eBook when purchasing the paperback*
The Sixth Edition continues to give students a comprehensive overview of what is needed to carry-out successful and effective research, with practical hands-on guidance on how to conduct a dissertation project or research thesis, in business and management.
New to This Edition:
- Complimentary fully integrated interactive eBook version.
- Coverage of online data collection, netnography, big data and data visualization.
- Research philosophy in chapter 3 is further supported and enhanced by an author video overview available online and a pull out at the back of the book that gives a useful visual representation of each key component of the research process using a tree as a metaphor.
- Annotated further reading recommendations.
An important new feature is the “Research in Action” textboxes, which consist of engaging accounts of real-world research experiences from academics, practitioners and students. Examples include measuring the impact of development programmes on Chinese rural communities, and qualitative data being used to measure the experiences of UK taxi drivers. Each contributor has also given a practical ‘top tip’ for doing research successfully.
The book is complemented by a FREE Interactive eBook and online resources including PowerPoint slides, datasets, multiple-choice questions, e-flashcards and links to additional online material.
Suitable reading for any student carrying out a research project, dissertation or thesis in business and management.
*Interactivity only available through Vitalsource eBook included as part of paperback product (ISBN 9781526446954).
Access not guaranteed on second-hand copies (as access code may have previously been redeemed).
- PowerPoint slides
- Instructors Manual
- Author video
- Video and web links
- Access to SAGE journal articles
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Answers to exercises in the book
- Templates from the book
- Additional cases
- Encyclopedia entries