This easy-to-follow guide can help students and teachers — even the most technology-resistant — learn to solve problems from sources like Internet sites, news groups, chat rooms, e-mail, and other Internet resources. Topics include:
- Creating your own lesson plans using sample lesson planners
- Applying frameworks for grade-level objectives and skills
- Dealing with information-technology overload
- Solving any information challenge with six critical steps
- Helping students harness the web with simple tips
An important resource for today's classroom, Net Savvy can help educators become leaders rather than followers in the new high-tech, high-speed, digital era.