Program Evaluation: Embedding Evaluation into Program Design and Development provides an in-depth examination of the foundations, methods, and relevant issues in the field of evaluation. With an emphasis on an embedded approach, where evaluation is an explicit part of a program that leads to the refinement of the program, students will learn how to conduct effective evaluations that foster continual improvement and enable data-based decision making. This text provides students with both the theoretical understanding and the practical tools to conduct effective evaluations while being rigorous enough for experienced evaluators looking to expand their approach to evaluation.
An Instructor website to accompany this book is available at: study.sagepub.com/giancola1e
Password-protected Instructor Resources include the following:
- Editable, chapter-specific Microsoft® PowerPoint® slides offer you complete flexibility in easily creating a multimedia presentation for your course.
- Lecture Notes, including Outline and Objectives, which may be used for lecture and/or student handouts.
- A Sample Syllabus provides a suggested course model for using the book.
- Assignments and a semester-long course project are available for download, along with grading rubrics.
- Full-text case studies and journal articles are accompanied by critical thinking/discussion questions.
- Tables and figures from the printed book are available in an easily-downloadable format for use in papers, hand-outs, and presentations.