In this fully updated and expanded Second Edition, Carol Grbich provides a guide through current issues in the analysis of qualitative data. Packed with detailed examples, a glossary, further reading lists and a section on writing up, this easy to read text is exactly what you need to get you started in qualitative research.
The new edition covers analytical approaches including:
- Grounded theory
- Classical, existential and hermeneutic phenomenology
- Feminist research including memory work
- Classical, auto- and cyberethnography as well as ethnodrama
- Content, narrative, conversation and discourse analysis
- Visual interpretation
- Semiotic, structural and poststructural analyses
A one-stop-shop for students new to qualitative data analysis!