The book contains comprehensive insights into:
- The nature and patterns of rural behaviour.
- A detailed profile of the rural market.
- The opportunities available in rural markets and new methods used to access the rural consumer.
- Strategic decisions for new product development.
- Promotion, distribution, communication, and channel servicing decisions.
- the importance of rural market institutions such as haats and melas.
- Emerging channels to access rural market.
A guide to strategic marketing and management decisions, this book will be of interest to students of marketing and management as well as professionals in the field.