Publish Social Work with Sage
Supporting you throughout the publishing process
We are committed to supporting you through your publishing journey, with resources dedicated to clarifying the process and finding the right home for your research. Whether you are looking for the best journal to publish with, preparing your paper for submission, or considering open access publishing options, our resources save you time and get you where you need to go.
Choose from a range of resources that best suit your needs
- Sage Journal Author Gateway offers resources to guide you through a smooth article submission process, with quick tips on getting published and how to promote your research for the most impact.
- Learn about your Open Access Options and find the best route for publishing your research.
- Not sure which journal would be the best for your research? Use the Journal Recommender to find and submit to the right journal.
- Search our world-class suite of 1,100+ Sage Journals for the latest research in your field.
- Learn to navigate the publishing process by taking a free Introduction to Journal Publishing online course.
- Meet journal publishing and style guide requirements with professional end-to-end support from Sage Author Services.
Browse selected content to inspire, guide and support your teaching and researching.