Turn your degree into a career!
The CQ Press Career Guide for Global Politics Students helps students navigate their first steps toward a career in global politics or international relations. With a focus on setting personal goals and maximizing transferable skills, author Peter Ubertaccio outlines diverse career-path options for global politics students and illuminates pathways to graduate school. Full of practical advice on how to secure a job—including a collection of employment resources, résumé-building tips, and student success stories—this guide provides an action-oriented road map for students to develop their undergraduate experience into a fulfilling career in global politics.
- A chapter on curriculum and co-curriculum offers advice on course selections that will point students toward realistic and suitable careers in the world of international politics.
- Tips for study abroad opportunities and language building skills encourage students to learn a new language and guide them through the process of postgraduate fellowships and service.
- Advice on internships, nonprofit advocacy, and graduate school options helps students determine their next steps and provides guidance on how these options might boost long-term career potential.
- Alumni Profiles motivate readers with powerful stories of successful students who went on to careers in international politics.
- A career checklist provides students with valuable insights on résumé building, social media strategies, and networking.
Bundle and Save!
Your students only pay $5 for The CQ Press Career Guide for Global Politics Students when you bundle it with the print version of your CQ Press textbook. See more information on the “Packages” tab or contact your SAGE | CQ Press sales rep.