SAGE Edge for instructors supports your teaching by making it easy to integrate quality content and create a rich learning environment for students with:
- A password-protected site for complete and protected access to all text-specific instructor resources.
- A test bank that provides a diverse range of ready-to-use options that save you time. You can also easily edit any question and/or insert your own personalized questions.
- Instructor’s Manual includes suggested teaching strategies, additional learning exercises to help plan and enhance your course, as well as case notes to assist in integrating the cases into your coursework.
- Editable, chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides that offer complete flexibility for creating a multimedia presentation for your course.
- Chapter-specific discussion questions to help launch engaging classroom interaction while reinforcing important content.
SAGE Edge for students enhances learning, it’s easy to use, and offers:
- An open-access site that makes it easy for students to maximize their study time, anywhere, anytime.
- Mobile-friendly eFlashcards strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts.