Washington Information Directory is the essential one-stop source for information on U.S. governmental and nongovernmental agencies and organizations. This thoroughly researched guide provides capsule descriptions that help users quickly and easily find the right person at the right organization. Washington Information Directory offers three easy ways to find information: by name, by organization, and through detailed subject indexes. It also includes dozens of resource boxes on particular topics and organization charts for federal agencies and NGOs.
With more than 10,000 listings, the 2015– 2016 edition of Washington Information Directory features concise organization descriptions and contact information for:
- Federal departments and agencies
- Congressional members, committees, and organizations
- Nongovernmental and international organizations
- Courts and judiciary organizations
As well as contact information for:
- Governors and other state officials
- U.S. ambassadors and foreign diplomats
NEW to this edition!
- Over 150 federal and nongovernmental organizations which were not previously included
- Listing of contacts for nearly 200 House and Senate caucuses