STUDENTS: Still need to purchase your eBook access code?
- For instant access, get your copy of this interactive eBook at vitalsource.com.
- Prefer a shipped option? Click on the "BUY NOW" button on this page and select the “Slim Pack” (shipped access code) version from the drop-down menu. Your Interactive eBook access code will be shipped to the address you indicate in your order form. Please note: shipping fees apply. You will have 180 days of access with this Slim Pack option.
INSTRUCTORS: Bundle and save!
- Order using bundle ISBN: 978-1-0718-1326-3 (Interactive eBook + Loose-leaf print version) and your students get this interactive eBook at no additional cost.
- Note: Instant access is not available with Interactive eBook + print bundles. All bundles will ship with the print version and corresponding interactive eBook 180-day rental access code information (slim pack).
Need a Personalized Demo? Contact your sales representative today.
This dynamic, mobile-friendly Interactive eBook version of A Brief Introduction to Corrections goes way beyond highlighting and note-taking, giving you access to SAGE Premium Video—curated specifically for this text. Simply click on icons in the eBook to experience a broad array of multimedia features, including:
- VIDEO: Boost learning and bolster analysis with SAGE Premium Video. Recapping the fundamentals in every chapter, each video activity is paired with chapter learning objectives and tied to assessment via SAGE Coursepacks.
- OFFLINE READING: Using the VitalSource Bookshelf® platform, download your book to a personal computer and read it offline.
- SOCIAL SHARING AND FOLLOWING: Share notes and highlights with instructors and classmates who are using the same eBook, and “follow” friends and instructors as they make their own notes and highlights.
- ONLINE CONTENT: Access more online content via links to important data, relevant background, and profiles that enrich key concepts in the text.