Relationship building is often described as being key to a teacher’s success in and outside the classroom but rarely is its nuanced nature analysed or practical advice ever given on how to get the best from working relationships. This book covers everything you need to know about relationship building with students, support staff, stakeholders and parents.
The Little Guide for Teachers series is little in size but BIG on all the support and inspiration you need to navigate your day to day life as a teacher.
· Authored by experts in the field
· Easy to dip in-and-out of
· Interactive activities encourage you to write into the book and make it your own
· Fun engaging illustrations throughout
· Read in an afternoon or take as long as you like with it!