STUDENTS: Need to purchase SAGE Vantage access? Purchase instant-access now.
Prefer a shipped option? Click on the "BUY NOW" button on this page. Your SAGE Vantage access code will be shipped to the address you indicate in your order form. Please note:
- Shipping fees apply.
- This product will require a course ID from your instructor.
- You will have 180 days of access.
INSTRUCTORS: Have questions or need a personalized demo? Contact your sales representative today.
AFFORDABLE ONLINE PLATFORM INCLUDES TEXTBOOK CONTENT AND HELPS YOU STUDY
American Democracy in Context–Vantage Shipped Access Card gives you access to a learning and reading platform that makes it easier to understand your course material so you can get a better grade. It blends short, interactive multimedia activities with examples and presents them in easy-to-read sections of content from American Democracy in Context by John Anthony Maltese, Joseph A. Pika, and W. Phillips Shively. The short quizzes with guided feedback let you know where to focus your precious study time.
- Affordable value: access to quality learning tools at a wallet-friendly price.
- Convenient eReader: With the eReader, you can learn and study when and where you prefer, with content from the textbook presented in easy-to-read sections.
- Chapter tests: end-of-chapter tests reinforce important themes and make it easy to track your progress.
- Instant feedback: immediate feedback on every question indicates if your answer is correct or incorrect, along with why, and makes it easier to learn and prepare for class.
- Grade access: grades flow automatically to the student dashboard when you complete your assignments, so you know exactly where you stand in your course and where you might improve.
About American Democracy in Context
American Democracy in Context provides a combined comparative and historical approach to inspire students to better understand, care, and become active citizens.
Instructor Teaching Site
SAGE COURSEPACKS FOR INSTRUCTORS makes it easy to import our quality content into your school’s learning management system (LMS)*. Intuitive and simple to use, it allows you to
Say NO to…
- required access codes
- learning a new system
Say YES to…
- using only the content you want and need
- high-quality assessment and multimedia exercises
*For use in: Blackboard, Canvas, Brightspace by Desire2Learn (D2L), and Moodle
SAGE coursepacks includes:
- Our content delivered directly into your LMS;
- Intuitive, simple format that makes it easy to integrate the material into your course with minimal effort;
- Assessment tools that foster review, practice, and critical thinking, and offer a more complete way to measure student engagement including:
- Chapter quizzes that identify opportunities for improvement, track student progress, and ensure mastery of key learning objectives
- Test banks built on Bloom's Taxonomy that provide a diverse range of test items
- Activity and quiz options that allow you to choose only the assignments and tests you want
- Instructions on how to use and integrate the comprehensive assessments and resources provided
- Editable, chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides that offer flexibility when creating multimedia lectures so you don’t have to start from scratch but you can customize to your exact needs
- Instructor manual for each chapter that includes a chapter summary, outline, multimedia links, discussion questions, and in-class activities
- Sample course syllabi with suggested models for structuring your course that give you options to customize your course in a way that is perfect for you
- All tables and figures from the textbook