Using PowerPoint in the Classroom
- Dusti Howell - Emporia State University, USA
- Deanne Howell - Emporia State University, USA
- Marcus Childress - Emporia State University, USA
Instructional Media & Technology
"This book is easy to use and follow, and it has helped me successfully create PowerPoint presentations. It certainly is a good reference tool that will help the novice and will serve as a troubleshooting tool for anyone."
-Jim Hoogheem, Former Elementary School Principal
Engage students with PowerPoint-infused lessons!
Do you want to grab students' attention with dynamic lessons? Wish you could leverage technology to create a learning-rich environment? Now you can, with this updated user-friendly manual that walks you through every aspect of effectively creating and delivering PowerPoint presentations.
Key features of this second edition include:
- PC- and Mac-compatible instructions and screenshots updated for the latest versions
- New tips covering presentation, design elements, and delivery skills
- "Troubleshooting tips," screen shots, specific examples, and "Quick Review" sections
- Strategies for using graphics, graphs, sound effects, and animation
Whether you are new to PowerPoint or already use it in the classroom, this book provides step-by-step, proven steps for creating "Wow!" presentations and lessons.
I found this book to be easy to use and to follow and it helped me be successful in creating a PowerPoint presentation. It certainly is a good reference tool that will help the novice and will serve as a trouble-shooting tool for anyone.