British Social Attitudes
The 19th Report
- Alison Park - NatCen Social Research
- John Curtice - ScotCen Social Research & University of Strathclyde
- Katarina Thomson - National Centre for Social Research
- Lindsey Jarvis - National Centre for Social Research, London
- Catherine Bromley - Scottish Centre for Social Research, Edinburgh
The indispensable annual British Social Attitudes survey compiles, describes and comments on a range of current social attitudes. The series charts changes in British social values, with annual surveys carried out from a nationwide sample of around 3,500 people by the National Centre for Social Research's team of interviewers. The 19th Report summarizes and interprets data from the most recent survey, and makes comparisons with findings from previous years.