Shift from traditional to alternative discipline that really works
With Don't Suspend Me! (2nd Edition) and The On-Your-Feet Guide to Alternative Discipline, you get access to the user-friendly resources and alternative discipline framework designed by Jessica and John Hannigan to help you effectively rethink suspensions and guide you in everything you need to know to avoid reverting to traditional, exclusionary discipline practices.
Learn how to create positive, meaningful, and long-term behavior shifts for students with:
- An updated alternative discipline toolkit with additional easy-to-use tools, templates, and processes
- Methods for addressing traditional beliefs and pushback from stakeholders
- Recommendations for bringing policy to practice
- Case studies, examples, and lessons learned from educators in the field who successfully used the first edition
- Examples of the 13 most suspendable offenses and the appropriate responses and interventions to help change student behavior for the long term