Written by Chinese authors who having both successfully completed Masters degrees and PhDs and become lecturers at UK universities, are equipped to provide Chinese students with straightforward guidance to help overcome the cultural and language difficulties they are confronted with, and to support them in their undertaking of the research methods section of their dissertations.
The book comprehensively covers both the theory and practice and includes a number of features to support learning including:
- Chinese translations of key concepts and definitions
- Tips about how to use different methods in the Chinese context
- Clear definitions of key terms
- Short illustrative examples
- A list of useful resources about Chinese research
The book also features examples of Chinese research from the authors’ own work and from top journals to illustrate how the methods can be applied in the Chinese context.
Suitable reading for undergraduate and postgraduate students across all business and management disciplines.