Knowing how to check and challenge information is essential for academic study – and our everyday lives. This practical guide shows you how to be savvy about using sources and improve your information literacy.
- Learn techniques for efficient and effective fact-checking
- Find out how to evaluate whether a source is credible
- Identify and challenge misinformation in academia and beyond.
Super Quick Skills provide the essential building blocks you need to succeed at university - fast. Packed with practical, positive advice on core academic and life skills, you’ll discover focused tips and strategies to use straight away. Whether it’s writing great essays, understanding referencing or managing your wellbeing, find out how to build good habits and progress your skills throughout your studies.
- Learn core skills quickly
- Apply right away and see results
- Succeed in your studies and life.
Super Quick Skills give you the foundations you need to confidently navigate the ups and downs of university life.