Written specifically for business students, this best-selling, jargon-free textbook highlights each stage of the research process, guiding the reader through actionable steps and explicitly setting out how best to meet a supervisor's expectations.
Easy to navigate and full of practical advice, it shows you how to choose a topic and write a proposal, with easy to follow tips and detailed screenshots and diagrams.
Key student features include:
- 'You're the Supervisor' sections - helps students to meet learning objectives
- 'Common questions and answers' - real-world advice on how to tackle common challenges
- Examples from different types of international businesses
- Detailed guidance on software packages such as SPSS
- Student case studies
- Annotated further reading
Accompanied by a fully integrated companion website designed to support learning. Free to access, it includes author podcasts, guides to online tools, links to downloadable journal articles, examples of completed projects, PowerPoint slides and students' multiple choice questions to test progress. Available on publication: www.uk.sagepub.com/jonathanwilson2e.
A must-have title for all business and management students; this is the ideal companion for achieving success in your research project.
Lecturers/instructors - request a free digital inspection copy here
Multiple Choice Questions