Issues for Debate in Coroporate Social Responsibility is now available through CourseSmart. Request an online exam copy today.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Is Good Citizenship Good for the Bottom Line?
- Curbing CEO Pay: Is Executive Compensation Out of Control?
- Buying Green: Does It Really Help the Environment?
These are just a few of the provocative questions posed in Issues for Debate in Corporate Social Responsibility. This engaging reader allows students to see an issue from all sides and to think critically about topics that matter to them. Classroom discussion will never be dull again!
About CQ Researcher Readers
In the tradition of nonpartisanship and current analysis that is the hallmark of CQ Press, CQ Researcher readers investigate important and controversial policy issues. Offer your students the balanced reporting, complete overviews, and engaging writing that CQ Researcher has consistently provided for more than 80 years.
Each article gives substantial background and analysis of a particular issue as well as useful pedagogical features to inspire critical thinking and to help students grasp and review key material:
- A pro/con box that examines two competing sides of a single question
- A detailed chronology of key dates and events
- An annotated bibliography that includes Web resources
- An outlook section that addresses possible regulation and initiatives from Capitol Hill and the White House over the next 5 to 10 years
- Photos, charts, graphs, and maps
View other CQ Researcher Readers published by SAGE.