STUDENTS: Need to purchase SAGE Vantage® access? Purchase instant access now.
Prefer a shipped option? Click on the "BUY NOW" button on this page. Your SAGE Vantage access code will be shipped to the address you indicate in your order form. Please note:
o Shipping fees apply.
o This product will require a course ID from your instructor.
o You will have 180 days of access.
INSTRUCTORS: Have questions or need a personalized demo? Contact your sales representative today.
AFFORDABLE ONLINE PLATFORM INCLUDES TEXTBOOK CONTENT AND HELPS YOU STUDY
Lifespan Development in Context – Vantage Shipped Access Card gives you access to a learning and reading platform that makes it easier to understand your course material so you can get a better grade. It blends short, interactive multimedia activities with examples and presents them in easy-to-read sections of content from Lifespan Development in Context: A Topical Approach by Tara L. Kuther. The short quizzes with guided feedback let you know where to focus your precious study time.
- Affordable value: access to quality learning tools at a wallet-friendly price.
- Convenient eReader: With the eReader, you can learn and study when and where you prefer, with content from the textbook presented in easy-to-read sections.
- Chapter tests: end-of-chapter tests reinforce important themes and make it easy to track your progress.
- Instant feedback: immediate feedback on every question indicates if your answer is correct or incorrect, along with why, and makes it easier to learn and prepare for class.
- Grade access: grades flow automatically to the student dashboard when you complete your assignments, so you know exactly where you stand in your course and where you might improve.
About Lifespan Development in Context: A Topical Approach
Award-winning author Tara L. Kuther presents Lifespan Development in Context, a topically organized version of her bestselling Lifespan Development text that provides a panoramic view of the many influences that shape human development. Kuther’s student-friendly narrative illustrates how the places, sociocultural environments, and ways in which we are raised influence who we become and how we grow and change throughout our lives.