Built to support your teaching. Designed to ignite learning.
“With Vantage, I set up my course in under 10 minutes, which is unheard of...And it benefitted students, they did all the right things in all the right places. I love vantage!”
—Karin Machluf, Instructor, Penn State Scranton
“My learners really enjoyed the SAGE vantage experience. Many of them said it forced them to read, which aided in their comprehension…The feedback I received is that they all really enjoyed the interactive nature of the program, as well as the [number] of activities…”
—Daniel Amoruso, Instructor, Boise State University
Watch the video and see how it works
Management Today: Best Practices for the Modern Workplace – Vantage Digital Option delivers trusted SAGE textbook content on SAGE vantage, an intuitive digital platform that offers auto-graded assignments and interactive multimedia tools, all carefully designed to ignite student engagement and drive critical thinking. Built with you and your students in mind, it offers easy course set-up and enables students to better prepare for class. With evidence-based instructional design at the core, SAGE vantage creates more time for engaged learning and empowered teaching, keeping the classroom where it belongs—in your hands.
Easy to access across mobile, desktop, and tablet devices, SAGE vantage enables students to engage with the material you choose, learn by applying knowledge, and soar with confidence by performing better in your course.
Builds on core concepts, moving students from basic understanding to mastery.
Offers frequent knowledge checks, applied-learning multimedia tools, and chapter tests with focused feedback to assure students know key concepts.
Makes it easy for students to study wherever they are—students can take notes, highlight content, look up definitions, and more!
Feeds auto-graded assignments to your gradebook, with real-time insight into student and class performance.
Written by expert authors and teachers, content is not sacrificed for technical features.
Affordable access to easy-to-use, quality learning tools students will appreciate.
About Management Today: Best Practices for the Modern Workplace
Management Today: Best Practices for the Modern Workplace cuts through the noise by introducing students to evidence-based management theories, models, and strategies. Experiential activities, critical thinking questions, and self-assessments provide students with hands-on opportunities to practice essential management skills. Authors Terri A. Scandura and Kim Gower provide best practices and explore timely issues like emotional intelligence, cultural intelligence, and virtual teams. Real-world cases explore good and bad examples of management, including the college admissions scandal, Theranos, and Walmart. In-depth coverage of big data, data analytics, and technology ensures students are ready to thrive in today's workplace.
SAGE coursepacks for instructors makes it easy to import our quality content into your school’s learning management system (LMS)*. Intuitive and simple to use, it allows you to
Say NO to…
- required access codes
- learning a new system
Say YES to…
- using only the content you want and need
- high-quality assessment and multimedia exercises
*For use in: Blackboard, Canvas, Brightspace by Desire2Learn (D2L), and MoodleWith SAGE coursepacks, you get:
- quality textbook content delivered directly into your LMS;
- an intuitive, simple format that makes it easy to integrate the material into your course with minimal effort;
- assessment tools that foster review, practice, and critical thinking, including:
- diagnostic chapter tests that identify opportunities for improvement, track student progress, and ensure mastery of key learning objectives
- test banks built on AACSB standards, the book’s learning objectives, and Bloom’s Taxonomy provide a diverse range of test items, including 100 test questions per chapter to give instructors options for assessing students
- activity and quiz options that allow you to choose only the assignments and tests you want
- instructions on how to use and integrate the comprehensive assessments and resources provided
- editable, chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides that offer flexibility when creating multimedia lectures so you don’t have to start from scratch;
- lecture notes for each chapter that align with PowerPoint slides to serve as an essential reference, summarizing key concepts to ease preparation for lectures and class discussion;
- sample answers to questions in the text that provides an essential reference;
- case notes that include summaries, analyses, and sample answers to assist with discussion;
- suggested projects, experiential exercises, and activities that help students apply the concepts they learn to see how the work in various contexts, providing new perspectives; and
- tables and figures from the book that are available for download.