*Shortlisted in the Management and Leadership Textbook Category at CMI Management Book of the Year Awards 2016*
Instructors - Electronic inspection copies are available or contact your local sales representative for an inspection copy of the print version.
Managing Diversity and Inclusion: an International Perspective is a hotly anticipated new text that has been written by an international team of experts and offers an in-depth and contextual account of enduring, contemporary and cutting edge theories and approaches to diversity and inclusion management.
The book uniquely situates UK and European policies and practices of various dimensions of diversity firmly within the global context through an international and cross-cultural range of case studies and considers how national contexts have shaped the field.Key features:
- International and cross-cultural case studies, examples and comparisons from a range of countries including the emerging economies
- Case study approach illuminates complex theories by showing how they are applied in practice
- Criticality is central to the book with each chapter including critical analysis, critical questions and boxed critical insights and reflections
- Companion website with free full text journal articles. Visit study.sagepub.com/syed
- PowerPoint slides per chapter to assist teaching
- Instructor’s Manual for each chapter with activity suggestions, case study questions and answers and teaching notes
- Links to useful websites relevant to each chapter
- Access to SAGE journal articles cited in the book