Building on the success of the Second Edition with 19 new chapters, Managing Innovation and Change showcases the best work of thinkers writing in this area and provides a coherent picture of key ideas and concepts to have emerged from this exciting field.
Frequently radical and intentionally provocative in terms of topic and treatment, the book:
- Covers the increasing diversity of pressures to which modern enterprises are subjected
- Reviews some of the more persistent acronyms to which the art of management is increasingly prone
- Examines the nature of innovation
- Looks at the broader issues surrounding change
- Turns to those attributes of leadership which are consistent with the successful management of innovation and change