The chapters are arranged into core sections which progress systematically through the marketing research process, starting with designing and setting up research, to undertaking qualitative and quantitative research, and finally, summarizing and reporting research.
To aid students in their research project, each chapter features a collection of learning features, such as:
- Case studies and international real-world examples
- Ethics boxes – Highlighting ethical implications in research projects
- Advanced boxes – Signaling more challenging topics students can return to after they have mastered the basics
- Activity boxes – Encouraging students to understand how what they have learned applies to their own experiences
The book is complemented by a range of online resources, including PowerPoint slides, multiple choice questions, free online exercise links, and discussion guides for Case Study & Additional Reading sections.
Suitable reading for students who are undertaking a marketing research project.
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Additional materials and discussion guides for Case Study & Additional Reading sections
- Free online exercise links
- Video links
- Powerpoint Slides