Organizational Ethics: A Practical Approach equips students with the knowledge and skills they need to make a positive difference in their workplace. Self-assessments, reflection opportunities, and application projects allow students to practice their ethical reasoning abilities. Each part of the book focuses on a different aspect of ethical organizational behavior, examining ethics at the individual, group, and organizational levels. The revised Fourth Edition includes a new feature titled Contemporary Issues in Organizational Ethics and new case studies on current topics such as fake news, sexual harassment, and cultural appropriation. This book shows how readers can develop their ethical expertise and provides opportunities to practice problem-solving to defend their decisions.
An Instructor Teaching Site (Password protected) supports your teaching by making it easy to integrate quality content and create a rich learning environment for students.
- A Microsoft® Word® test bank is available containing multiple choice, true/false, and essay questions for each chapter. The test bank provides you with a diverse range of pre-written options as well as the opportunity for editing any question and/or inserting your own personalized questions to effectively assess students’ progress and understanding.
- An ExamView electronic test bank is available and can be used on PCs. The test bank contains multiple choice, true/false and essay questions for each chapter and provides you with a diverse range of pre-written options as well as the opportunity for editing any question and/or inserting your own personalized questions to effectively assess students’ progress and understanding. ExamView is also compatible with many popular learning management systems so you can easily get your test questions into your online course.
- Editable, chapter-specific Microsoft® PowerPoint® slides offer you complete flexibility in easily creating a multimedia presentation for your course.
- Lecture notes summarize key concepts on a chapter-by-chapter basis to help with preparation for lectures and class discussions.
- Sample course syllabi for semester and quarter courses provide suggested models for use when creating the syllabi for your courses.
- Case notes include synopses, analyses, learning objectives, and discussion guides to assist with case-based teaching.
- Teaching strategies, including suggestions for additional readings, provide a jumping-off point for course assignments, papers, research, group work, and class discussion.
- Carefully selected, web-based video links feature content for use in independent or classroom-based explorations of key topics. When relevant, related questions for discussion are included.
- Chapter-specific discussion questions help launch classroom interaction by prompting students to engage with the material and by reinforcing important content.