Features and Benefits:
- Helps students develop the scientific thinking required to evaluate current and forthcoming theories
- Encourages the reader to re-examine preexisting theories
- Provides the missing link between previously disparate disciplines of abnormal and normal personality theories, a feature especially important to students in graduate clinical programs
- Prepares the upper-level student for the growing trend in clinical programs to link human behavior, personality, and psychopathology to the neurological substrates
- Encourages more focus on relevant theories than on the biographies of those who developed them
This enlightening text will provide insight into personality theory for students in courses on personality. It should be required reading for upper-level undergraduate and graduate courses in psychology, counseling, and social work.
Student Study Site: www.sagepub.com/personalitytheoriesstudy